7th EAI International Conference on Cloud Computing
Check out the latest news and follow us on twitter #CLOUDCOMP2016
In recent years, cloud computing technology has been widely used in many domains, such as manufacture, intelligent transportation system, and finance industry. Examples of cloud services include, but are not limited to, IaaS (Infrastructure-as-a-Service), PaaS (Platform-as-a-Service) and SaaS (Software-as-a-Service). The underlying cloud architecture includes a pool of virtualized compute, storage and networking resources that can be aggregated and launched as platforms to run workloads and satisfy their Service-Level Agreement (SLA). Cloud architectures also include provisions to best guarantee service delivery for clients and at the same time optimize efficiency of resources of providers. Examples of provisions include, but are not limited to, elasticity through up/down scaling of resources to track workload behavior, extensive monitoring, failure mitigation, and energy optimizations.
CloudComp 2016 is intended to bring together researchers, developers, and industry professionals to discuss recent advances and experiences in clouds, cloud computing and related ecosystems and business support. The conference also aims at presenting the recent advances, experiences and results obtained in the wider area of cloud computing, giving users and researchers equally a chance to gain better insight into the capabilities and limitations of current cloud systems.
The main topics are as follows:
- Cloud-enabled Manufacturing System
- Cloud-enabled Wireless Body Area Networks
- Cloud-enabled Internet of Vehicles
- Administration and Manageability
- Distributed and Parallel Query Processing
- Distributed and Cloud Networking
- Storage Architectures
- Privacy, security, ownership and reliability issues
- Dynamic resource provisioning
- Roaming services in Clouds
- Agent-based Cloud Computing
- Cloud-based Innovative applications
- Virtualization management operations /discovery, configuration, provisioning, performance, etc.
- The event is endorsed by the European Alliance for Innovation, a leading community-based organisation devoted to the advancement of innovation in the field of ICT.
- All accepted papers will be published by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library, one of the world's largest scientific libraries.
- Proceedings are submitted for inclusion to the leading indexing services: Elsevier (EI), ISI Thomson´s Scientific and Technical Proceedings at Web of Science, Scopus, Crossref, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI´s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
- Best papers will be invited to publish also in the EAI Transactions on Cloud Systems.
- Best papers will be selected to be published in the Monet´s Special Issue for "Cloud-assisted Cyber-Physical Systems for the Implementation of Industry 4.0"